top of page

When seeing 100% of your forest matters

If you sample only 1% of your stand, you will be blind as to how the remaining 99% is progressing. SKYLAB can indicate precisely how your seedlings are growing by analyzing 100% of your plantation. Our advanced #forestAI algorithms can identify underperforming areas of your entire stand, so you can take early action to mitigate losses.


Traditional terrestrial sampling vs. Skylab #forestAI count

Terrestrial sampling (8 plots): 1650 Seedlings / ha

Full count by #forestAI: 1369 Seedlings / ha

30 views0 comments
bottom of page